• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

needmajorhelp

my husband and i are in a process of buying a probate home. before releasing any funds to them, in great concern, i called the realestate agent whom was in charge of the estate. i was curious if the previous home owner died in the home. she said no in the hospital. i visited the home recently and spoke with a few of the neighbors and discovered the old man died in his bed at home.

:mad: To add to all this mess. there is an old ford mustang in the garage. the court papers state the house is being sold "as is". wouldn't that include all items in the house? the lawyer representing them wants to sell it to us?? by the way the realestate agent and lawyer on the other side (just found out) are relatives of the deceased.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

needmajorhelp said:
my husband and i are in a process of buying a probate home. before releasing any funds to them, in great concern, i called the realestate agent whom was in charge of the estate. i was curious if the previous home owner died in the home. she said no in the hospital. i visited the home recently and spoke with a few of the neighbors and discovered the old man died in his bed at home.

:mad: To add to all this mess. there is an old ford mustang in the garage. the court papers state the house is being sold "as is". wouldn't that include all items in the house? the lawyer representing them wants to sell it to us?? by the way the realestate agent and lawyer on the other side (just found out) are relatives of the deceased.
My response:

Okay, nice story. So, what's your question? Did you write all of this because of an old Mustang in the garage ?

But, I have a question for you. Why won't you tell us your State name ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">