• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

out of state license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

orb

i got a speeding in texas and i have a california license.. i was wonder how does the process work? woudl it show back up in my record for my insurance... i would just pay the ticket and not do traffic school since i can't... so i just want to make sure it doesnt show up on any record....

thanks

Q

qadaq

I don't know how CA works for getting out of tickets, but as for the out of state thing it just depends on how well the two talk to each other. I got a wrong way in a one way ticket in CO and it never got to my record in KS. That happened with a speeding ticket as well that got dropped to a 5 to 9 over. You're probably stuck but you might call the DMV and ask hypothetically if you can go to traffic school in CA and get the ticket pulled from your record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">