• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loud music

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tucky83

Hi my name is Jessi. I'm 17, so I'm a juvenile. I live in Caldwell, Ohio. Last month I got pulled over for loud music or disorderly conduct in a near by town named Cambridge. The officer told me that since it was not a moving violation, he couldnt issue me a copy of the ticket. This was the first time I have ever been pulled over. Today I got the subpeona to go to court in 2 days. So I have two questions:When, in court, will they ask me who was in the car with me? and What will my penalty be, could i lose my license? Thank you very much for any help that I receive!
Jessi

Q

qadaq

I'm not an attorney, but a parking ticket isn't a moving violation either and you get a copy of that. This sounds really wierd to me. I'd see if there's a lawyer in your town that will do a free consultation. Where do your parents work? Do they have a lawyer that works for the company? Just a thought.

I'm sorry. I didn't really answer your questions.

1. If it's not a moving violation I don't think you can lose your license. See if the ticket mentions any points.

2. I don't think they'll care who was in the car with you. If they ask you can probably object to it as being immaterial.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">