• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

high school athletics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jjpsoccer

Hello I was wondering what action can be taken. I live in michigan, and my question is about a local high school. I live in a town where there are two high schools. One has a sports trainer for athletic events. the other school does not. the athletic director is in charge of hiring the trainers and says he is not able to find one, but i do not believe him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jjpsoccer said:
Hello I was wondering what action can be taken. I live in michigan, and my question is about a local high school. I live in a town where there are two high schools. One has a sports trainer for athletic events. the other school does not. the athletic director is in charge of hiring the trainers and says he is not able to find one, but i do not believe him.
My response:

I don't either !

I think we should hold him down on the ground and slap the truth out of him !

IAAL

P.S. Just WHAT would you like to do ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">