• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Wills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BlueDoggy

I'm in Texas right now, and I'm debating whether to join a legal "insurance" plan or order software for my legal insurance plan. Does anybody know the "real" benefits behind both of these options?

A

Attorney_Replogle

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if it is better for you to buy software to make your own will and/or trust, or should you get one made via joining a legal insurance plan? If the latter is your question, my opinion is to join a legal insurance plan. Why? Because with such a plan, you get a whole lot more potentially available to you then with the software purchase. Even I as an attorney have my own legal insurance plan membership. I don't know what the future holds for me, but if I am sued, I sure as heck want to get the many benefits of my plan. Does this help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">