• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me protect my son!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sandy490

I wrote about my son's wrongful harassment situation last night. He's a band drum line section leader and is being charged with sexual harassment by a student (girl) who resented being told to run a lap after she was talking at practice and refused to be quiet when asked. Laps are the standard punishment for talking. The adult band director backed my son up, sent her home from practice for the day. SHe squirted ketchup all over my son's car. Director saw, gave my kid $ to wash car, said not to report it, because she's known to be dishonest and vindictive. My son agreed, but some other kids who had witnessed it reported her actions to school. Principal suspended her from school for two days, from sports from twenty days, which led her to be kicked off of volleyball team. In her anger she has told her parents that he has sexually discriminated against her for the last three years (they are seniors), made specific charges, claims to be keeping an ongoing diary, threatens harassment lawsuit. WHat do I do? Am flight attendant, single mom, enough job and life problems to fill my plate, don't have $ for legal fight, need to protect self and son. Please help us?! Nobody answered my last thread. Did I say something wrong? I'm desperate for replies. THanks, Sandy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">