• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

treatment program urinalysis screening

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kblowers

State of Washington

I agreed to a deferred sentence for a DUI (alcohol related).
While in treatment I was U.A.'ed three-(3) times.
For some reason, the tests gave positive results for 'amphetamines'.

Questions
1. Why are they testing for substances other than alcohol??

When "they" (treatment facility) already determined in their intake testing procedures that I didn't have a drug-related problem, only an alcohol-related problem! ????

2. How can the court now decide to revoke my deferred prosecution agreement when I have been in compliance with all of the terms and conditions that were initially agreed upon.??

This has really been troubling me, as I have done nothing wrong , have used no illegal substances, and feel that either someone is deliberatly falsifying results related to the urinalysis tests, or could it be possible that some type of over-the-counter medication that i have been taking create a similar result???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">