• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

phone privilages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lauriejo4

Nebraska, I want to know if it is a state law that requires the custodial parent to allow the non custodial parent to be able to call and talk to the children at least once or twice a week. I am unable to make phone calls, now that there is caller ID. My ex will not allow the children to talk to me. I am now living in another state and not able to see them every other weekend. I would still like to be able to talk to them. How can I make this a new ammendment to my divorce decree without hiring a lawyer. Thank you

C

colson

If the custodial parent is not cooperating with you, you will either need a lawyer or a mediator. You have the right to talk to them and they have the right to talk to you, unless a judge rules otherwise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">