• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taping Phone calls?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

colson

TX/OH

My Exhusband and I are divorced 4 years. We have joint custody over our 9 year old son, he has costodial (he had a carrier I had to start new). Due to my inexperience after the divorce ( I am not native american) he pretty much played my head for any payback or to make my life miserable. Now I understand english a whole lot better and have concerns regarding one thing.
While I asked my ex husband to give me feed back about the dates for my son to see me, ( I fly my son 5-6 times a year or more as I can afford it, he lives in OH, I am in TX) he responded ugly as usual, that I have no right to schedule 2 hollidays assuming I can have him for both, and that I had a chance to have him last year for one sertain holliday..etc. He told me he records every conversation of me and that he had evidence, that I said something different last year ( which makes absolutely no sense) Sorry to babble along...

My question is, does he have the right to record my phone calls? All my phonecalls. Including the ones I have with my son every 2-3 days?

I am a good mom and do the best that I can in the best interest of my son. I believe this recording thing explains also why my son sometimes feel discomfort while on the phone with me.
The recording part makes me feel like I am in some conspiricy or in a criminal investigation. We are talking about visitation schedules.

Please if you have some advice that would be great. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">