• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

update and ty for advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

myrugrats

I just wanted to say thank you for the advice I was given about a month ago regarding my son's and friends sons problems with bullying and sexual harassment. Unfortuneately not alot has been 'resolved' but we were finally able to find an attorney to represent the children. Funny everyone we called had some sort of 'conflict' meaning the school had petitioned out for almost every lawyer in the book making it almost impossible for us to obtain counsel that didnt cost us and arm and a leg. We did find one and now have proceeded against the school district. Turns out we have grounds for both a federal and state suit. Hopefully it wont get that far.
We just want the principal held accountable for his lack on interest in making the school a safe environment for children, special needs children, and counseling for the kids and anything else we may need (whatever the psychologist their seeing thinks anyways). Thanks again for the advice!
Val

D

dorenephilpot

Glad you were able to persevere.

The good news about your case, if the facts are as you state, is that the school will WANT to settle it, which will end up meaning that your attorney fees would be paid and you are saved a lot of grief with a due process case and subsequent civil suit.

Best of luck to you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">