• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

family dispute turning ugly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tecefam4

my wife and i are currently dealing with a family dispute with my cousin and her husband. this all started about two months ago. my cousin was our daycare provider, my wife and i had drawn up a letter for my daycare provider to agree to help us potty train our two year old son. she basically had an excuse as to why she would not do this. my wife got very upset and called her a bad word. since then my daycare provider has left us several threating messages, and sent her husband to my place of employment and threatened me and my family. we have since acquired a restraing order against the husband. last weekend they decsided to violate the restraing order and her husband was arrested in front of his daughter and taken to jail. now since then her parents have been driving by my house honking their horn writing down liscence plates of vehicles in my drive way, and driving their motorcycle by and reving their engine. we called the police and caught the mother in a lie, and told her to stay away from us, which is also what the judge who granted the restraing order said, and what the local d.a. told the daycare provider to do as a result of her being charged with harassment. what can i do being that the courts and police cant seem to get these people to leave us alone, which is all we want. thanks emotionally distraught

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">