• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Rights Violated ? Texas Part2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mysteria

Well as instructed, I sent my daughter back to school today. I was told by the principal that everything had been handled, and she only needed to go to her class once she got into school, the I didnt even need to come up with her.
After all that has happened so far, I and her male guardian took off work and took her in anyway. I sent her to Class while waiting in the office to talk to one of the assistant Principals about ur concerns that she wouldnt be treated fairly after all of this.
After her going to her locker, she was stopped by the Assistant Principal that we were having problems with <Yes there are 2 Ass. in her school> And she was told she still had two days left of suspension, and to go to the office because she wasnt allowed in the school. She told him that it had already been approved by the principal but he told her to go to the office anyway.

Now mind you, he KNEW That his punishment had been changed by not only the Principal but also the superintendant. I was told this yesterday, that he had already been talked to.

I'm now filing formal greivances, but this is insane. My child has been thru ALOT in the last few years, being witness for the DA in her own file over being sexually assaulted, being vidoe taped, having severe emotional problems over all that... she this year has finally recovered from all that, making A's and B's, but is afraid that if Assitant Sees her in the halls she will keep being sent to the office for no reason. School should be a place where a child can feel safe, not worry about being harrassed by Authorities there. BAH!!!

D

dorenephilpot

Sounds like this principal needs to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with his underling and explain that once a principal makes a decision, it will NOT be undermined by the assistant principal. Sheesh.

Sounds like you have a legitimate complaint.

Hang in there, Mom.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">