• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KeishaR123

New York City, New York
curious to find out how to get a lawyer to help me with a possible wrongful death case. December 1999 I attended a prenatal appointment in which I was given an amniocentesis. One day later I expereinced a miscarriage at approximately 5 1/2 months. I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with information regarding a suit against the hospital/doctor/ or the nurse performed the procedure. she even said "oops" we have a problem when she was performing the procedure. She asked me when I had my next appointment implying she knew that there was a problem. Please help. The statue of limitations expires in December as per another lawyer I contacted. Please contact me asap if anyone can help me and my family. Thank you!

G

Grandma B

You'll be much more likely to receive a response if you post on the Medical Malpractice board.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">