• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

denying lunch to student

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kaisler0416

Hi I'm new to this and I desperately need help. Monday Oct. 1 my daughter came home from school and said that she didn't eat lunch. I asked her why she told me that the teacher told her that since she didn't bring in her meal benefit form them she didn't eat lunch! So my daughter had to sit with her classmates without lunch. Two of her classmates offered her their lunch. I went to the school and spoke with the principal who apologized and said he couldn't understand how that could have happened. The next day i have a meeting with the principal and the teacher and i also brought someone along with me as a witness. She said that she didn't tell her like that . I told her it didn't matter what she said it was how she said it and what she insinuated that caused my daughter to not even approach the cafeteria line or the cafeteria manager. Can someone give me some feedback I've already contacted my governor's offices and the senators office. Since this is a federal offense. Oh he also later said the students had conflicting stories. Yeah right. My daughter said the students told him the same thing. They are tring to brush this under the rug and i'm not going to let them. He also lied and said that the children told my daughter all she had to do was go through the cafeteria line. She said no one including children told her that. this is a violation of the national school lunch act regardless of what they say.

D

dorenephilpot

Sorry. I didn't see a question, just some venting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">