• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Requesting Information on High School Teacher

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moe92582

I am from Michigan, and I am currently writing a letter to my high school regarding a teacher that was hired this year. This teacher is quite obviously unqualified for the job. I was wondering if there is a law that allows the public access to information regarding his credentials? And if so, what is the law, and what does it say? This is very important to me. He is the band director, and he is destroying the program, and allowing equipment to be damaged, and he has admitted that he doesn't care if it is damaged. Many people feel that the administration hired him to get rid of the band program, because the school has been against the band program for many years. So I would greatly appreciate any help, so I can send this letter, and hopefully get some things changed in the school. So, if you have any information on a law that would allow for access to his records, please get ahold of me. My email is [email protected]. Thank you very much.

Christina

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">