• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Education

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smeineke

I am an early childhood specail education teacher in Las Vegas NV, last summer the district broke a signed contract by changing the dates I was scheduled to work, well I ended up working part of the contract. The director is still mad over this a stopping IEP that I write and making untrue comments about me and sending people into my classroom to watch me. I have no problem with them being there but I feel that she is harrassing me, though she is not my supervisor but does run the department of early childhood. How can I stop the harrassment? Is there any legal way to stop her?

D

dorenephilpot

If you post your question on the employment law/labor law boards, I think you'll have a better chance at getting an answer from someone who can give you good information.

Best of luck. Sounds like a tough situation!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">