• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jabez

Okay here's my situation, I bought a 1990 Honda Civic in March of 2001. I only bought it because my credit isn't the best and I needed some transportation. So I bought it from an Acura Dealer who has a special fiance department. Well I bought the vechile with $1000 down, and the value of the vehicle so I was told is 4495. They claim to have put me on this special leasing plan to help build up my credit. Well I hadn't had the vehicle 90 days good and I was told by the guy at Acura dealer special fiance department that if anything goes wrong with the vehicle that they wouldn't make me pay for something that isn't working. first of all the mileage on the vehicle was over 200,000 miles, secondly the car would vibrate and still does really bad I informed him of this and he told me to take it to one of their mechanics and they would fix it, so i did that and it worked for a moment but then it started vibrating again. So obviously they didn't fix it, yes I did buy it with an as is policy. So about a month in half ago I was trying to do a smooth transition from my previous job to another job but it didn't work so it set my payments back 54 days. I was informed that a car has to be 91 days past due in order for it to be reposed. So any way my car was taken and I received it back after being quoted over the phone I owed 490.12 plus 285 for repossesion fees which came to a total of 775. So I decided to get my car back and the day I got it back I was told that I had to pay another 125 for storage of my vehicle and storage of my belongings in the car. so when I went to get my car, my belongings were still in the car the way I left them and the lady who worked there was very rude with me. Now sense I've had my car back the car vibrates worse than it did before it was reposed it smelled like beer and cigarettes, the heater hose had been sliced and it over heats really bad. I went to go trade it in and Pearson Ford , Mossy Nissan, Ford of Escondido and Toyota of Glendale told me that the car that was sold to me was only worth between $1000.00 and may $1200.00. and that leases are only offer to people with excellent credit. They also informed that cars with mileage over 200,000 should not be sold. I just got a new job and I need a car to drive but I foresee a lot of problems with this vehicle and I want out. I need help can you help me if so email me at [email protected] or you can call me at 619-461-3089:confused: :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">