• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

God given rights trampled on

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spayala

falsly accused children kidnapped, parental civil rights religious rights ignored miss use of fredeal funding, gender biased. intent by cps to defraud coworse impose un realistic demands intented to do emotional harm 1yr night mare now appling as convention refugee from my hawaii please help.....;)

HomeGuru

spayala said:
falsly accused children kidnapped, parental civil rights religious rights ignored miss use of fredeal funding, gender biased. intent by cps to defraud coworse impose un realistic demands intented to do emotional harm 1yr night mare now appling as convention refugee from my hawaii please help.....;)
My response: say what?
How can a horse apply as convention refugee from my hawaii? I suggest you get someone to help you with posting a new post that makes sense and in decent grammar.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">