• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

phone tapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

legalhelpme

I work in a marketing department. My firm just began the practice of tapping the phone to record conversations with our clients. I am located in NJ but I am calling our clients in most of the United States. We have been informed that we should not indicate to our clients that they are being taped. My questio and concern is that this is not a legal practice. I had a meeting with our internal council to discuss the legal ramifications and asked if I could get a copy of the current law in NJ and as it pertains to other states. To date I have not been given the information that I have requested. Can you help shed light on this practice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">