• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help in 2 states

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lonnieto

i need help in 2 states california and texas.
my daughter was threatened by her husband in texas that he would kill her and her children so she fled to california to my home.she had not finished a probation she was on in texas so her husband notified her probation officer and she was arrested and sits in jail with no bail waiting for texas to extradite her.meanwhile her husband came and picked up his children at my home and brought them back to tex. he is now filing for custody and divorce.he is going to move so that my daughter will not be able to find her kids.she was on probation for writing a check in 1991,she did her community service but still owed about $85.00 and I guess she thought it was over.how can I help her ?
she has been in orange county jail for 3 weeks waiting.i cant afford a lawyer and neither can anyone i know.i guess the law and justice is all about money.she has made a mistake but doesnt diserve to loose her kids,she is a great mom.is there any help out there ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">