• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Multiple class action lawsuits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Artanis

Multiple law firms have announced filing class action lawsuits against a company which I once owned stock. I would like to participate in the lawsuit but do not know how to determine which firm to affiliate with. Are there any guidelines I should be aware of? I have never heard of any of the firms and my knowledge of lawsuits is very limited. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Go to the ABA (american bar association) or your state bar association for this information on guidelines and RATINGS on the law firms. Ask for an explanatory guide to these ratings. YOu can also try Martindale-Hubbell....the legal listings of attorneys and firms.

Be aware -- if there are multiple class action suits...the courts may decide to CONSOLIDATE all to be more efficient for all involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">