• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crappy Kia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kelly D

5-11-01 I purchased a new Kia Sportage, since June I have had the power window regulators replaced 10 times, the dealer that i bought it from has records for 3 times on the left and 3 times on the right, they have different VIN numbers on some of the invoices. I called KIA, they offered me the sum of 3 car payments and do not give a crap. The dealer has corrected the mistake on the VIN #'s on the service invoices, the windows work somedays, somedays they do not, it is going in the shop Tuesday for the left window.

Kia told me that 3 times on each side does not qualify me for the lemon law, I cannot see how this is, as a window is a window.

The dealership told me that Kia has a problem with their windows but their solution is to keep replacing the parts.

I am not going to visit the dealership every 2 weeks getting this fixed.

In September it was there 3 times, twice in one week.

This is ridiculous. Do I have a valid lemon complaint?

For what it is worth, the dealership offered to let me trade on a better model, for $2900 (LOL what a crock) - guess what? The left back window did not work on the limited model, so I went and checked out another EX, guess what, the right window did not work in it, the salesman said "It must be you"

HELP!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">