• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

momplustwo

california - my partner & i have 22 month old twin girls and i want him to leave the apartment that we have shared for the past 3 ½ years. he doesn’t have job (leaving me to pay the bills as i have a full-time job), he doesn't have a car, we argue all the time and during those arguments he makes nasty threats towards me, calls me nasty names and makes racial remarks as well (i am caucasian he’s black.) he's even made accusations that the girls are not his. he has a gambling problem that keeps him out until all hours of the night, sometimes for days. there is a past record of physical violence from him towards me from about 1 year ago. he has completed an angermanagment class but has now resorted to the threats and name-calling. recently he was “so angry” with our girls, for pulling-up a plant that he had recently potted, that he waited for us to leave the apartment he then threw out their entire toy box full of toys. i can’t live like this and i certainly don’t want my girls to grow-up in this type of environment…can someone, anyone give me some advise on what i can do? and yes i’ve thought about taking my girls and moving out but he's told me that he won’t let me take them with me. help me i need advise, i don't know what i can do!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">