• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protecting artwork

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jamesdongweck

I am from CT and will be approaching screeprinters and clothing manufacturers in the near future with ideas and artwork to place on t-shirts and other merchendise. What legal forms do I need signrd to protect my ideas and art from theft. And when I show these ideas to companies from different states will I need different forms.

ALawyer

My guess is that if you do not have a top reputation, few firms will sign a non-disclosure form. There are often too many others willing to show their designs without a hassle. And the forms don't really vary by state.

------------------
To retain a lawyer, I suggest you go to http://AttorneyPages.com which is endorsed by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. This response is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. As you are not my client I have no obligation of any kind to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">