• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

high school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmile

what is the legal age for a student to drop out of high school in wisconsin?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jmile said:
what is the legal age for a student to drop out of high school in wisconsin?

My response:

That's it !

Join the ranks of the millions of "Functional Illiterates" !

You'll have a lifetime of fun wondering what the hell is going on, and why it's happening to you.

IAAL

HomeGuru

Just from your question it is obvious that you need to stay in high school.
At one time, I was just like you and wanted to drop out of high school. But I was smart enough to endure and hang tough. I also thought that going to college was a waste of time. Boy was I all wrong. I stuck it out and got an engineering degree then later I went to law school and got a law degree. It was hard work but now I work when I want to and have free time to respond to posts on this website while my other classmates that dropped out of high school and college are working. Yes, they work more hours than me and make far less money. I look forward to going to my high school class reunion every 5 years. Now I can afford to be lazy because I worked hard in school. The moral of this story is knowledge is power and cash is king.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">