• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Financial Information Disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrsrafgal

Hi

I am having some problems with a credit agency, I have been living in England for th e last 5 years, recently, they tried to get a hold of me, and they called my mother's. I have never lived with my mother at this address and phone number, and my mother and I have diferent last names. Still, when the agency called, they disclosed information about my account to my mother. My mother is not on the loan and I was of legal age when I got the loan. Are they allowed to discuss my information with her? I updated them with my new phone number, but they "didn't see it in the databse at first". Thanks in advance for your advice.

M

mrsrafgal

Please help me with this... this is all happening in the states, and I have nobody to consult with over here about this! Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">