• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic partners

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

savazis

:confused: please advise me if i have any rights in the state of wisconsin we have lived together for 15 years and all of my income has provided for the home, mortage payments for the home purchased 6years ago, the auto note and for the family that can be proven by his checking acount and i have had credit cards as his wife and handle all the financial affairs as his wife everyone knows us as husband and wife the reason things are this way is because my credit is bad and he did not allow me to repair it. now he wants to put me out on the streets with nothing i have been informed that wisconsin is not a common law state but i may have some rights under something to do with a verbal agreement and a vested interest.

please help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">