• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contracts with vendors and my liability....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

StuartKing

I have a small internet business in which I am acting as an on-line broker for a variety of vendors selling a wide range of products. I build and maintain the shopping cart system and they sell their product on my web site.

I collect the order information and take a commission off the top and then forward the remaining money and order information to the vendor who fills the order.

I am in the process of putting together my first contract with my first vendor I need contract advice. I want to make sure I am protected from liability in the event that one of my vendors should fail to ship and item or ships product that is defective.

There somewhere I can go to get sample contracts or help in creating a contract that will cover my legal needs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">