• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kes10709

I parked at an unmarked curb at my apt. last night. I recieved a parking warning stating that I had an improperly parked vehicle for one of the following reasons: occupies more than one space, parked in "no parking" area, blocking sidewalk, parked in handicapped space, parked in restricted area.
I do not understand which reason I was in violation for. There was no sidewalk around, the curb was not painted red, yellow, or any color, there was not a "no parking" sign anywhere to be seen, and this was not taking anyones parking space, or in the way of anyones parking space.
Do I have the legal right to keep parking there, if I can't find another space?

JETX

"Do I have the legal right to keep parking there, if I can't find another space?"
Of course you do. And 'they' have the right to continue ticketing your vehicle until you get so many tickets that they just tow your vehicle off.

Get real and get the facts about the issuance of the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">