• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Law Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stbarber

I am looking for advice about a consumer issue. My wife recently resigned from her position at a vet clinic. She offered a two week notice which was declined. Upon leaving she purchased products in which were given to her at a discounted rate by the clinic manager. We later recieved a bill for the amount which was discounted and was instructed that we have to pay that amount due to their admitted mistake. Is this legal? Should we have to pay? This is happening in Texas.

ALawyer

This was mighty stupid of them to be this petty. She should say she was provided a discount and that was the price she agreed to pay. If they instead want them products back, give them back for what she paid.

------------------
To retain a lawyer, I suggest you go to http://AttorneyPages.com which is endorsed by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. This response is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. As you are not my client I have no obligation of any kind to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">