• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach of Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STHULL

I signed all the necessary paperwork for the purchase of a used car from a dealership on a Thurs. after business hours. The car was delivered to my office on the next Friday evening. Over the weekend, I discovered that this particular model of car had severe reliability problems and wasn't very good in the snow. I decided on Monday to return the vehicle and the dealership claims the vehicle is now mine and refused to take it. I left it on their lot with the keys in it. I haven't paid them anything yet for the car-is there a recision law out there for MN re: to auto purchases? Does the dealership have a case against me?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Check your paper work. For example, in California, there is no return policy on vehicles for purchasers changing their mind.

You need to check your paperwork. If there is such a law, you lost out. Selling the car would be your only option.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">