• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

title & tag info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

knownolaw

please help!!!! I sold a truck to a man in june. we are in two different states and i had left the truck in his state with relatives. i signed and dated the title and got a tag for the truck and mailed these to him (registered). it is now november and i get a reminder card from the dmv for a tag renewal.. i called the tag agency and they said if i got the reminder card, the truck is still registered in my name.. they would not tell me for crtain.. i talked to the man's daughter and she said the truck had been towed for out-of-date tags(before he received the new one i mailed him)...i have tried to contack the man but he will not return my calls....what do i do? i have no idea where the truck is now and i dont want to be responsible for it..please feel free to e-mail me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">