• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

msn contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I signed up for internet service the day i bought my computer july 30,2000. this is a 3year contract with msn. since the time i have had this i have spent more time on the phone with msn tech than i have spent on the internet. can i legally stop payment on the monthly fee? I am in Ohio and they have had 3 months to correct this problem. However to no avail.. I have contacted the state of ohio atty gen office and the bbb,to file complaints. What legally can i do to get out of this contract of 3 years. msn calls this a service i call it a disservice. this time i havent been able to use my account for over a week. last night when i called they said they were filing a report and try in 24 hrs., well i still cannot connect.all i want is peace of mind and this contract to be null and void.

------------------

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. what I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

They are allowed sufficient reasonable time to cure. I think be firm and tough and explain that they didn't cure and thus you should be able to cancel your service with no penalty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">