• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mistress

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stephie70

In Pa is it possible to sue a women for recking your marriage? She has been sleeping with my husband for over a year.:confused:

S

stephie70

cheating

In Pa. How can I sue my husband. What is it callled when I sue his mistress?I have letters and letters she wrote him about themselves together. Now he brings her to my home. How do I go about this?

J

Jynx

In North Carolina its called 'alienation of affection'. We have had a few cases in the news this year alone where one spouse sued the other spouses lover and won. Cash and child custody.

HomeGuru

Re: cheating

stephie70 said:
In Pa. How can I sue my husband. What is it callled when I sue his mistress?I have letters and letters she wrote him about themselves together. Now he brings her to my home. How do I go about this?
My response: You can sue yer husband. It's legally called divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">