• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Antonio A. Robl

I am in California and a year ago was picked up for DUI. Well this weekend i lost control of the truck i was in a crashed into a fence. I stupidly ran because i was scared that i would get picked up again (I had been drinking). The officer fined me for hit and run after i was convinced to call him (He gave my folks his phone number). I was wondering what kind of penalty i am going to get? I didn't hurt anyone but messed up the fence and my truck.

Thanks

Antonio

R

reconmp

You must still be drunk!!!! You left the scene of an accident, you were drinking by your admission, which means the other DUI taught you nothing. So here's a little free advice typed in easy to read and understand language.

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! ATTEND AA MEETINGS.

This time it was a fence, next time might a be a child you fool.

H

Humble Warrior

Again it comes down to your home state.....but you sound like your young....i doubt you'll get more than about 30 days in the can for it. California has bigger worries in court than stupid kids.
This may be your freebie if he doesnt charge you with DUI again. Let me give you a clue, dude.....read my posting. In total...house-arrest/jail time, I have spent 15 months confined for having a beer in my fridge in my house and bothering no-one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">