• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce after 16 years with 4 children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CGE

I live in Michigan filed for divorce in March, this year. 4 children and a verbally abusive husband, especially now. Mediation is starting to happen but he is having an affair with his secretary and claims I am at fault for all. Tells children, poisoning them with untrue statements. 9 y/o is vommitting, 14 y/o is sleeping 14 hours a day and has stopped seeing friends. The list is classic for a verbal abuser, power person. Until this is all worked out I MUST get him out of the house, but what can I do legally. My lawyer says: hang in there... I will not anymore, refuse to see the children go down any further. He was asked to leave but said no, it is his house, money etc. I want to do something right now, immediately..suggested shared parent plan me during week, him on weekends..he said no.. he even controls the lawyers...I need immediate advice,please

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">