• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment by EX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LEM

My ex faxed all of my financial information to my office today. This info sat on the fax machine 1/2 the day. I had a failed business 6 years ago and I'm settling each account. She had an old judgement for back child support. I sent her money 2nd time to satisfy this. She faxed all of my recorded judgments with snide personal info for all to read. I have been on my job for 5 years and I'm highly respected. I am truly devastated. I can hardly face anyone there. Since the records are public does she have the right to fax them in an open forum? SHe is in PA and I'm in AZ.

T

Tyrone

Whether she did or not, she did it. Now all you can do is try to sue her, and that's a thankless task, or to get even, which would start the next round.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">