• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

asaent

Over the weekend my husband and I got in a fight that got out of hand. There was what i consider some minor physical aspects(pushing, holding down and biting). The police were called and both my husband and I were arrested and ultimately charged with disorderly conduct. We have set up an appointment to begin marriage counseling. Our court date is Nov. 10th. Is there anyway we can get the charges dismissed or at least held over until we complete the counseling or would it just be in our best interest to plead guilty. Neither of us had been arrested for other crimes in this category. My husband has one other arrest but it was not for violence. We live in Arkansas. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">