• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Empty package

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

natulyok

State: NJ

I ordered discount tickets from general cinema. When I picked up the package at Fedex and opened it, it was empty except for an invoice for almost $300. The seal was not broken or tampered with so Fedex manager told me that I have to take it up with the shipper. General Cinema manager told me that according to their books, the shipped the tickets and I have to call my credit card company and request investigation. Credit Card rep told me they placed hold on the amount i was charged and all i can do now is wait.
Question: if all General cinema has to do is prove they shipped it, what's my recouse? Im out $300 without the stuff i ordered and noone wants to take responsibility for it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">