• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardianship Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4gals1guy

Two years ago, I gave a relative guardianship of my daughter because I was a single parent who travelled alot for work. Now I have a new job that requires no travel, a nice home, a husband and two stepchildren. What do I need to do to get my daughter back? I was welcome to see her when they knew I wasn't a "threat", but now that my life has changed, I'm rarely allowed to see her. Do I stand a chance, or did I make a permenant mistake in allowing the guardianship? At the time, I felt I was doing what was best for her! The original guardianship order actually states that it should continue until I can provide a nurturing environment for her. Help!? Advice please!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">