• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

allergy medicine a felony?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tubatulu2

The other night I was pulled over they searched my car and found 600 sudafed tablets unopened I was arrested with a 25,000 dollar bail. the violation number was 11383(c). (Intent to manufacuture meth) Is this legal? They also open a closed letter that I was going to mail to my uncle it had a stamp on it and everything?

L

lawrat

In order to determine whether or not the sudafed and the letter were wrongfully seized and thus whether you were wrongfully arrested, an attorney would need to know why you were stopped in the first place.
If you were stopped for a minor traffic violation, an officer cannot search your car unless he has your permission or he sees something in plain view.

If one of those two things happened, then he has the right to search the car and seize almost anything he finds.

The best thing to do is find a criminal defense attorney in your state, look it up on attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">