• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Me I Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

soni418

I know I posted this before..but i really need help. Im an 18 year old born and raised here in America (PA). My parents are from South Asia. They are trying to take me to their country for what reason, I dont know. BUt I know it has something to do with me getting married. I told them oever and over again that I dont want to get married and I dont wanna go to their country. But they wont listen. Actually, my dad says ok fine you wont get married but I still have to go. But its my mother whos being stubborn. And my mother always gets her way and I know shes gonna force it on me. And in that backward country, you can get married whether u like it or not as long as your parents are cool with it. What do I do? If I run away i"ll be running forever. They could get people to look for me, put money awards up and find me and then they can do the same thing again. Id be in so much trouble. Is there anything I can do? Like is there anything like contracts or something i can make them sign saying they wont get married there if i go? And legal procedures i can take? Wat can I do? Im so lost. Please help me...

S

suuzie2

juvenile

michigan, at what age is a female child no longer a minor? My 16 year old granddaughter has a 19 year old boyfriend. Can he be charged with statutory rape?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">