• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marte

In the past 2 years. I have gone to Court 9 times over the same matter. to get Joint and Physical Custody of a Daughter.
While i was marry i had a relation and know i have a daughter. I went 4 times to court to get Joint Custody but was deny 4 times . the Judge would not Explain why. but gave all rights to the Mother. The mother of my Daughter wants me to give up my rights But I refuse. She has done everything she could for me not to see her. A restrainning was set by the Court. for neither family to come close to each other. So on 09/06/2000 I hire a lawyer to defend my Rights. I spent to much money and nothing was done. I have no rights and now I cant even see my Daughter. I fire my Lawyer because i never help me. he just took my money and time.He was always late to court and sometimes he Dissapear. he never took the time to revuew the case.

Do I have the rights to sue him for Malpractice and damage done to me and my other 2 childern who also have rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">