• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mom

My son (18 years old) was picked up and given a ticket for MIP (minor in possesion-alcohol)
and also he had in his wallet a false id. He had not tried to use it, but the arresting officer saw it and also charged him with falsification of identification. What is the usual routine for these charges. He has been given a court date. I am concerned about the falsification of identification. I know the MIP charge involves a fine, but I am not sure what the other charge will involve. Should we hire an attorney? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you! We live in Nebraska.

------------------
Please Help Me!

J

juanitag

A Nebraska criminal attorney can advise you on the procedures of these charges. I hope you have hired one. If not, look at some names of attorneys at this website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">