• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!, medication and driving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jenniemae

hello there, my husband was on his way to pick me up after i had gotten in a car accident, he decided to drive my wrecked car home, he was pulled over for, the looks of the car we guess, they say someone called in reporting him erratic driving?.. he has been taking fiornal, and diazpam, and had been for days prior. he was arrested and given a alchol breathalizer and passed, they then took him to er, and told the er, to test for pot only, the test came back, 8 weeks later, and the specifecs in the police reort to the hospital were checked off " mariuana only" other drug in the other box was not check, they did test and find the prescribtion medication in his blood, these are the result.... butalbital/fiornal was greater than 2,000 ng/ml. minimum limit detection was 250/ng/ml .. the others were diazpam . results. 5.5ng/ml.. limit detection 20ng/ml and this one confuses us, because he was only on two medications, but it was nordiazpam, results 82.7 limit detection . 20ng/ml.. we need advice as to what that means, we also get our medicatiom threw a online pharmacy in the us, that does not require a prescribtion with a online doctors consultation, he assumes that someone is going to want to be sure this was a prescribtion and not taken from someone else?please help !!!!.. he has a clean record,

J

jenniemae

ooops... the diazpam results were 59.5ng/ml.. according to the arresting officer, they were going to check for pot only, and it was specifacally checked off,but there was another box that was unchecked, that box said"other".. i guess what i am trying to say is that it seems that the toxicologist, tested for what he felt like testing, regardless of what the officer checked on the order..???

J

juanitag

Hire a criminal defense attorney who specializes in DUI cases; he can give you the best idea what defenses you have available and on what grounds you can try and get the case thrown out. This website has the names of attorneys who are available in your jurisdiction. I don't think the fact that the toxicologist tested for something other than listed is of great help to you, but this is not my area of expertise; that's why you should talk to someone who does these kind of cases for a living.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">