• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stupit things

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hi i'am writting because my live in boy friend of 11 years and i am having a fight about money he disburst of to his family without telling me we are in det up to our ears to the point that i filled bankrucy to get us out and his company was closing and gave him his retirment check early and instead of him put some in to the bills we have he sent the money to his family now mine you we have a house in both our names and bills together what can i do we are not married we live in the state of mass.:confused:

Last edited:

D

deefran

[email][email protected][/email] said:
hi i'am writting because my live in boy friend of 11 years and i am having a fight about money he disburst of to his family without telling me we are in det up to our ears to the point that i filled bankrucy to get us out and his company was closing and gave him his retirment check early and instead of him put some in to the bills we have he sent the money to his family now mine you we have a house in both our names and bills together what can i do we are not married we live in the state of mass.:confused:
Does Massachusets recognize common law marriages?
If not you can sue him for his half of all payments that BOTH of your names are on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">