• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Waiting

My son was accused of kidnapping and sodomy. He was given 6-18 due to the fact that we have a high profile in our community. My son who upon his arrest was taken to the local hospital emergency room and watched until he came around because he was so spaced out they though he would have problem due to overdosing. My son went up for parole for the first time in 1997. As expected he was denied. In 1999 he went up again. He was denied again due to the fact that politically we clash with our local DA and it is Political. Please don't think this is a lot of bull because believe me it is not.
This time we are going for and appeal to the decision but I can not get what letters or records were used during his appeal therfore I can not perfect it. Deny or agree with it due to the fact they say I can not have it period. I have his power of attorney. Even he is not entitled to it according to them.
My son has served from 8/91 to present. He has surpassed the time needed for parole and has attended every class he has been asked to. He also has obtained his GED since he has been in. He has done everything asked of him and has a pretty good clean record. Can you please tell me where to go from here.
Thank you for taking your time in this matter.
Waiting

J

juanitag

Read the section on parole/probation at this website to learn more about this topic. Please keep in mind that parole is a privilege, not a right. Hire a good attorney to deal with the appeal; there are some names at this website who practice in your state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">