• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private Investiagation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PI QUESTION

Hello,
I am in North Carolina and have been accused of several misdemeanor crimes. Since there is no pre trial disclosure, I amd at the mercy of the investigators. They are claiming to have video taped evidance of me which while very circumstantial, may be damaging. I do believe that the video was taken on a date other thatn they are claiming. They are also claiming that it was taken by a private investigator. I do know that a PI was contacted, however I beleive that the video was taken by the individual making the accusations.
Do I have any rights with regards to the informaion the PO may have gathered? Date they were hired? etc.. Can I somehowe subpoena that information prior to the trial?

J

juanitag

Hire an attorney to help you out; I can't even begin to tell you what rights you have to the videotaped evidence in NC. There are names of attorneys at this website if you haven't any idea who to call.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">