• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile sex offenders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

D.Roberts

This is conserning a message I posted on Nov.24 1999.I would like to know if the neck is considered a sexual place on the body.Durning my sons trial our lawyer thought the fact that my son didn't touch the girl on any other part of her body but her neck would get the case thrown out.The judge said as far as he was concerned the neck was a sexualy part.We need help.

------------------

S

Simon

It is hard to predict what a judge may feel about grey areas such as the neck. I don't want to second guess another legal professional, especially from a distance without knowing all the facts and circumstances. You'll have to trust your attorney to help you and to serve you in your best interest. Good luck!

D

D.Roberts

We trusted our attorney>>>>>I think thats what got us in this mess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">