• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stipulated continuance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SJLin

A stipulated continuance is when both sides agree to postpone a court proceeding to a future date.

A

annh7

Thank You SJLin!!! However, my son is 18, he has got his 1st D.U.I. in Wash. State, and is in no way an alcholic... Can he still ask for a stipulated continuance?? He had two drinks, and appx. 2 hours later, he gave his friend a ride home,, thinking he was perfectly O.K. to do this.. He got stopped because he turned off his head lights when he dropped off his friend, and after about 1 block on a highly lit street, he had not turned on his lights yet!!!
he passed all tests except the breath test...He blew a .156.... this was 2 hours after he had drank anything,,,, Do we have any hope of fighting this????? PLEASE HELP RIGHT AWAY... I need to be able to to communicate with his court appointed attorney.He truly is a good kid!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE ELSE, WHO CAN ADVISE ME ALSO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">